Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Beloved Mac

My PowerBook Titanium 1ghz PowerPC G4 is my longest serving Mac I've ever had. In fact, its my longest serving laptop which has been for service for more than 6 years without fail. Though it little bit of a lower specs, but it is incredibly good as it can still do video and photo editing.

However sadly, my PowerBook's charger is officially dead and neither those technician at Apple Shop can revived from the dead. Buying a new charger for that seems worthless as I need to order it from overseas straight from the source and its gonna hit me with a big bucks!

So I have to accept the fact that its almost time for its departure but am still crossing finger to get a secondhand unit of that obsolete charger. Till then, I just let my PowerBook laid to rest.

No comments: