Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Best Among The Best!


It is hardly found a very good drama series nowadays. Locally or even foreign one. Remember there is one time that Malaysia hit by Korean drama series called "Sonata" (hope I got it right). Most people I knew, they all said this is the best of all love story drama series of all time.

SERIOUSLY, I REJECTED IT! Ive seen even better! Its a Japanese Drama series titled "God, Give Me More Time". Sonata's heat does not even near it, or at all!! Even if it's a kinda dark story and yes, it's a sad story as well, it's definitely a beautiful love story and it leaves you content somehow despite the situation, mainly because of the character Kyoko portrays. I would say it's a high risk of crying watching most of the episodes (I know I did) just because of her many ups and downs (actually a lot of downs). So be prepared, it's a roller coaster of feelings. One thing for sure, this is a must see drama and I ranked it as THE BEST AMONG THE BEST!

Trust me. Watch it to believe it. For streaming freely, you can click here.

PS:- if Sonata were given 5 stars, then I must say this drama deserved 10 stars!

5 comments:

Eddy said...

selambak jak layan jiwang mawang!

cohong gym said...

hahahhha lu bole nangis tengok cite jiwang hahahahaha. apa la lu, tak brutal lansung

HH said...

Jangan underestimate ini cerita bro! Confirm best ni

cohong gym said...

Winter Sonata aku dah tengok. Cerita Meteor Garden pun aku dah tengok. Kira ok la. Tapi tak le sampai jiwang karat hahahahahha

HH said...

Cerita ni bukan pasal jiwang karat bro. Cerita ni pasal life. Though memang ada pasal jiwang. Yang part sedih dia bukan part jiwang.

Tapi part pasal "how to cherish life". Susah la aku nak bagi tau. Hang pi la tgk sendiri...