Friday, October 16, 2009

My Home in Miri




After Hari Raya, I decided to go to Miri, my second home town to make my last visit to my house. The reason why I said this is my last visit is that we sold off this house and based on good faith, I wanted to clean and make some touch up to the house for the new owner. It has been 5 years I havent visit this house and last I visited was back in the year 2004. Knowing of spending a few days left having this house, I sort of having a the urges to do my best effort to repaint, touch up, repairs and clean the house for one last time. I still have a certain feelings of belonging for this house as this is the place I grew up. So I spent 5 days here to do all those chores and painting and now it looks like brand new now. Hope the new owner appreciate this house as we did.

No comments: